- Review and investigate user experience design requirements.
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wire frames, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboard, site map and prototypes.
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs and widgets for our digital assets.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product / project managers
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Analyze the user’s persona to have a better understanding of the needs.
- Create user journey.
- Share the mobile prototype with the mobile app development team.
- Responsible for user interface through coding.
- Detail oriented
- Time management
- Zipplen & AVO code experience
- Sketch / Figma experience