- Throughout this Policy, the terms “we", "our", "us" means "Safarey.com" and its subsidiaries, employees, officers, agents, affiliates or assigned parties.
- If any term of this Policy is -or may become- for any reason invalid or unenforceable at law, the validity and enforceability of the remainder will not be affected.
- Data Controller means a person (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) or legal entity, who, determines the means, purposes for and manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed pursuant to Law (the “Data Protection Law”).
2. YOUR INFORMATION
- Personal Information: When you register on the Website as a user or otherwise, update your information, purchase any goods or services, take part in promotions or campaigns or contests, sign into our mobile application using Personal Information or a social media account, send emails to us, send support requests, contact estate agents via forms or phone numbers made available on our website, provide feedback, or when you report a problem with our website, you provide us with information that we store and process. Such information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, purchase and transaction history, billing information (including credit card information), interests, and other such "Personal Information" or "Personal Data" (as defined in the Data Protection Law).
- General Information: We also receive more general information from you as a result of your visits to, and use of, the Website. This general information does not identify you personally, and can include information such as your IP address, the date and time you access the Website, length of time you spend on the Website, your browsing history (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose that page), the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Website, and other such "General Information".
- Payment Data: Payment Data is the information that you provide when you make online purchases. This may include your payment instrument number (e.g., credit card), your name and billing address, and the security code associated with your payment instrument (e.g., the CSV or CVV). You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Payment Data, to the extent consisting of details related to the manner and mode of payment of fees for the use of the Website and the related services set out therein (“Services”) (such as details of your bank account, credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.), submitted by you while making payment of fees: (a) goes through the safe and secure transaction process provided by the Website or payment gateway partners; (b) goes through the Visa or Mastercard pages, as the case may be, based on your payment method(s) in order to prevent any misuse of your payment details; and (c) that such payment details are not shared with the Website, Safarey.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties or any other users of the Website and Services.
- Information We Receive from other Sources: We may receive information about you if you use any of the websites that we, or from any other services that we provide. We are also working closely with third parties, including but not limited to, business partners, service providers, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers. We may receive information about you from such third parties. This information may be combined with other information you provide to us, as described above.
3. COLLECTING AND USING INFORMATION
- Most of this Website can be used without giving us any information. However, certain services and third-party technology may involve collection and usage of information from you, including but not limited to, Google Analytics (a description of their specific data collection and processing practices can be found via the following link: Google Privacy
- We use General Information to help us make the Website more useful to customers (including to help us assess content of interest to visitors), and for other purposes such as determining the Website’s technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas, for tracking activity on the Website, preparing reports, assessing trends, and otherwise monitoring the way in which the Website is being used none of which would be in a way that personally identifies any users.